Certified Medication Assistant (CMA)- FT Night
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA)- FT Night, 500 Bonus
Bryant House is currently seeking a dedicated Full-Time Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking individuals who are team players and are also comfortable working independently. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $500 Bonus!
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). If you would like to be a part of something important, please apply to this ad today. We would love to talk with you!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Shift: Night
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Bryant House policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Administer topical treatments as prescribed.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) skills and requirements:
- Must hold current, valid CMA / CNA licenses in the state of Minnesota.
- CPR certification required.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Bryant House