Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) - FT Days
Baptist Health Care Center is currently seeking a Full-Time Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) to join our growing Skilled Nursing facility. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently.
This is a Full-Time benefit eligible opportunity. Hours: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm with a rotating schedule.
Week 1: Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
As a Full-Time Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) you will:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Baptist Health Care Center/ Elim Care policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Full-Time Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) qualifications:
- Must hold current, valid CMA II/CNA licenses in the state of North Dakota.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Dr, Bismarck, ND 58503, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck