Certified Medication Aides (CMAs)- PT, FT
We offer 4 weeks of time off for Full-Time staff!!!
Prairie Pointe Assisted Living is currently seeking dedicated Part-Time and Full-Time Certified Medication Aides (CMAs) to join our team in our new 50-bed facility! Since we opened in October 2018, we have striven to make this a fun and rewarding environment for our residents and staff. We are seeking passionate and dedicated nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Join our team today where management will truly appreciate you!
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
These are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions working varied hours.
Certified Medication Aide (CMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Certified Medication Aide (CMA) skills and requirements:
- Must hold current, valid CMA / CNA licenses in the state of North Dakota.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Prairie Pointe Assisted Living provides assisted living options for seniors, with maximum independence and self-esteem, while offering the guidance and support for daily success. At our premier 50-bed assisted living facility, our dedicated and caring staff provides residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Prairie Pointe-Bismarck