Certified Medication Aides (CMAs) - PT, FT Eve
Trinity Springs is currently seeking dedicated Certified Medication Aides (CMAs) to join our team in our brand-new facility! We are seeking passionate and dedicated nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Join our team today!
There are Part-Time and Full-Time positions available. Schedule will vary, but will include some weekend work.
Certified Medication Aide (CMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Trinity Springs/ Elim Care/ AHCA policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Provide direct care as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Certified Medication Aide (CMA) skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must hold current, valid CMA certification in the state of Florida.
- Current FL Nursing Assistant certification preferred.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida