Certified Medication Aide (CMA)/ Care Attendant - On-Call
Prairie Pointe Assisted Living is currently seeking an On-Call Certified Medication Aide (CMA)/ Care Attendant to join our team in our brand-new 50-bed facility opening this summer. We are seeking passionate and dedicated nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Join our team today!
This is a On-Call position.
As a Certified Medication Aide (CMA)/ Care Attendant you will:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Prairie Pointe Assisted Living/ Elim Care policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Certified Medication Aide (CMA)/ Care Attendant qualifications:
- Must hold current, valid CMA / CNA licenses in the state of North Dakota.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
Prairie Pointe Assisted Living provides assisted living options for seniors, with maximum independence and self-esteem, while offering the guidance and support for daily success. At our premier 50-bed assisted living facility, our dedicated and caring staff provides residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive.
To be considered, please apply online to fill out an application.
To be considered, please apply online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Prairie Pointe-Bismarck