Caregiver - PT Eve (4 - 10 pm) 1000 Bonus! Training Provided
Bryant House is seeking a flexible, passionate individual to join our team as Part-Time Caregiver. In this role, you will provide personal care and supportive services to residents to maintain their comfort and safety. Training is provided for this non-licensed position! For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
This is a Part-Time position with a rotating schedule and the opportunity to pick up additional shifts. Hours: 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Week 1:Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday.
Week 2: Monday, Friday, and Saturday.
As a Caregiver at Bryant House, you will:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, and mobility
- Engage residents in conversation, socialization, and activity while providing personal care assistance
- Assist residents with laundry and light house cleaning
- Perform other duties as requested
Caregiver skills and qualifications:
- A team player who can also work independently
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Dependable and reliable
Bryant House Assisted Living of Maple Plain, provides a relaxing, caring, and supportive environment letting our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. The staff at Bryant House Assisted Living is a team of dedicated and qualified caregivers. Our independent living suites allow residents to continue looking after themselves. Alternatively, we can offer around-the-clock care to ensure their continued comfort. Maple Plain has a great location 20 miles west of Minneapolis on U.S. Highway 12; it is an easy commute from any direction!
We are so much more than elder care. Apply online, pick up an application, or submit your resume to:
5515 Bryant Street
Maple Plain, MN 55359
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Maple Plain
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Bryant House-Maple Plain