Caregiver- PT Adult Day (no nights, weekends, or holidays)
Buffalo Adult Day Center is currently seeking a reliable, compassionate Part-Time Caregiver to join our team! In this role, you will assist members with personal needs, pass medications, and help with implementing daily programs.
This is a Part-Time position working Wednesdays and on-call when needed. Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Help each member reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with daily living activities.
- Assist in creating and implementing daily programs.
- Work as a team member to encourage member engagement.
- Assist members with individual needs (personal cares, walking, transfers, etc.)
- Drive facility bus or van on activity outings.
- Participate with daily cleaning needs (laundry, dishes, mopping, etc) when needed.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Caregiver skills and requirements:
- Must be CPR and First Aide Certified.
- Must possess a valid MN Driver’s License.
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification preferred, but not required.
- A compassionate attitude.
- A desire to work with elderly adults.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time,On Call
Job Reference #: Buffalo Adult Day Center