Caregiver Assistant- PT or Temporary
Do you want to make your community safe and make a difference? Are you losing scheduled shifts or are your hours being cut during this stressful time? We can help!
Cornerstone, an 86-unit assisted living facility, is seeking Part-Time or Temporary Resident Concierge Assistants to join our team! In this role, you will provide support to the nursing team in the overall care of the residents in our community. You will assist in the comfort and well-being of our residents, giving them dignity and respect as well as friendship and a reason to smile.
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). If you would like to be a part of something important, please apply to this ad today. We would love to talk with you!
There are Part-Time or Temporary positions available. Shifts: Day or Evening
Resident Concierge Assistant responsibilities:
- Enhance resident dining experience by greeting residents and delivering meals.
- Assist residents with Facetime or other methods of contacting family members.
- Help residents keep their room tidy by making beds, straightening drawers and closets, and decluttering surfaces.
- Read to residents or assist them with one-to-one activities.
- Assist with transporting residents/ transfer residents in wheelchairs after proper training.
- Answer call lights and notify nursing staff of need as indicated.
- Assist with passing water mugs, passing out linens, etc.
- Take temperatures of employees and/or vendors entering the building after proper training.
- Empty linen and stock supplies.
- Assist with answering the phone as needed.
- Put admission packets and new employee folders together.
- Deliver newsletters, mail, or other items to residents.
- Perform non-personal/non-invasive duties as requested.
Resident Concierge Assistant skills and requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Passion working with older adults required.
- Ability to provide friendly customer service to residents and families.
- Must be responsible and reliable.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cornerstone Commons provides independent, assisted living and memory care options for seniors in Plymouth, MN.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3750 Lawndale Ln N, Plymouth MN, 55446, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time,Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: Cornerstone Assisted Living-Plymouth