Care Outreach Manager
Do you enjoy helping residents and their loved ones feel comfortable, prepared, and supported through the end of life journey? Are you passionate about the importance of community outreach, networking, and fund development? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
Lake Ridge Care Center, a 5-star facility, is currently seeking a sincere, dedicated individual to join our facility at Lakeside Oasis as a Full-Time Care Outreach Manager. Lakeside Oasis, a part of Lake Ridge Care Center, provides comfort care for individuals facing the end of life. In this role, you will coordinate care services, provide support to residents, and lead philanthropic efforts in our community. Our ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to serving older adults and has excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
Care Outreach Manager responsibilities:
- Assists in creating a welcoming, peaceful and caring environment for residents and families.
- Serves as a liaison for residents and families between various care providers.
- Provides tours of Lakeside Oasis to potential residents.
- Connects residents and families with needed resources such as massage and music therapy.
- Recruits new volunteers who will carry out the vision of providing compassionate care and coordinates their schedules.
- Conducts background checks, provides paperwork, and holds orientation for new volunteers.
- Ensures ongoing training in end of life topics is provided to Oasis staff and volunteers.
- Writes content for the Lakeside Oasis website and creates & gathers informational/educational materials for family/staff access.
- Collaborates with home office Philanthropy Department on event planning, including sponsor cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship for the annual golf tournament.
- Secures charitable gifts to meet operational revenue targets aimed at providing necessary resources for exceptional end of life care.
- Cultivates relationships with community members and invites them to support the mission of Lakeside Oasis through charitable giving.
- Educates community members about the facility and shares upcoming events.
- Performs additional tasks as requested.
Care Outreach Manager skills and requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in a healthcare setting as either a Licensed Nurse (RN or LPN), Chaplain, or Social Worker.
- Hospice or end of life care experience preferred.
- Proven passion, confidence, and candor required for late life conversations.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
- Ability to build positive relationships with residents, families, and staff.
- Interest in community outreach and fundraising, with the ability to cultivate meaningful relationships.
- Outstanding time management experience along with excellent communication, organizational and computer skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services. Lakeside Oasis, attached to Lake Ridge Care Center, provides comfort care for individuals facing the end of life. We offer a peaceful environment where friends and family can say goodbye to their loved ones. Our state-of-the-art facility features spacious, comfortable suites, a beautiful chapel, and common areas for families with children to gather, providing the space they need to be with their loved ones at any time of the day.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN, 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center