Care Attendants - PT Eve
Caley House Assisted Living is currently seeking flexible individuals to join our team as Part-Time Care Attendants. This position is ideal for someone who will enjoy being a part of our great team of caregivers and make a difference in the lives of our residents.
There are Part-Time positions available. Hours: 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm.
As a Care Attendant you will:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Assist with light housekeeping and laundry.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Care Attendant skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- CNA certification is not required, but is a plus.
- Computer skills, ability to read, write and communicate clearly, self-motivated.
- Previous experience in a similar setting is a plus.
- A genuine desire to work with our elderly population.
Caley House Assisted Living's warm, inviting ambiance, cozy decorating and caring staff make it feel like a large home. We have many services available to help residents live independently in their own apartments. We love our residents and it is evident they care about our staff as well. We have fun at Caley House Assisted Living and it shows.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 104 S 8th Ave, Princeton, MN, 55371-1735, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Caley House-Princeton