Care Attendant - Training Provided - PT
Great Student Opportunity!
Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care of Buffalo provides wonderful senior apartments for adults who are seeking to retain their independence but may also need some help with daily living activities. Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care's Staff is skilled and cares about our Residents, creating relationships and forming bonds.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Care Attendant to assist our residents maintaining their independence and dignity under the supervision of licensed professionals.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including cleaning and grooming
- Administer medication using the latest computerized charting and tracking system
- Housekeeping and laundry duties
- Perform other tasks as requested
- 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Every other Friday, Saturday, Sunday and 2 days during week.
As a Care Attendant, you will play a critical role in caring for older adult s- not only physically and personal care, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. You will also get to work with a team who has the same mission. If you desire to continue your learning and professional development within the Healthcare field, Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care has many opportunities for you to attend classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement, and grow within the company.
Apply online or pick up an application and submit your resume to:
Attn: Jill Pingel
613 Montrose Blvd
Buffalo, MN 55313
Skills / Requirements
- A hardworking and dependable employee
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Good communication skills and excellent customer service
Application deadline: March 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Park Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care-Buffalo