Care Attendant- PT Nights
Caley House, a cozy 30-unit assisted living facility, is currently seeking flexible, Part-Time Care Attendant to join our team! This position is ideal for someone who enjoys making a difference in the lives of others.
Here you will find friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our residents. We take care in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration). The warmth our staff brings to work every day makes our facility feel like a home rather than an assisted living facility. Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Part-Time position working a varied schedule (16-24 hours a week) including every other weekend. Hours: 11:00 pm to 6:30 am
Care Attendant responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Complete light cleaning and laundry.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Care Attendant skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Prior assistant living or long term care experience a plus.
- Computer skills, ability to read, write and communicate clearly, self-motivated.
- Previous experience in a similar setting is a plus.
- A genuine desire to work with our elderly population.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Caley House Assisted Living's warm, inviting ambiance, cozy decorating and caring staff make it feel like a large home. We have many services available to help residents live independently in their own apartments. We love our residents and it is evident they care about our staff as well. We have fun at Caley House Assisted Living and it shows.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 104 S 8th Ave, Princeton, MN, 55371-1735, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Caley House