Care Attendant - PT, FT Eve, 500 Bonus
No experience? No problem! We will provide training.
Bryant House, a short 20-minute commute from Minneapolis, is seeking a passionate individuals to join our team as Part-Time and Full-Time Care Attendants. In this role, you will provide personal care and supportive services to residents to maintain their comfort and safety. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $500 Bonus!
These are Part-Time and Full-Time positions working Evenings.
Care Attendant responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist residents with personal care activities which may include the following: eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and helping with skin care.
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Bryant House/ Elim Care policies.
- Wash resident clothing, make beds, and clean the general environment.
- Assist with laundry and bed making.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Perform delegated nursing or therapy procedures.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with body positioning, transfers, therapeutic exercises, active or passive range of motion.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Care Attendant skills and requirements:
- Strong interest in healthcare.
- Positive, compassionate attitude.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Bryant House of Maple Plain offers assisted living apartments to seniors in a relaxing, caring and supportive environment. Because of our dedicated and caring staff, our residents receive the physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support they need to thrive.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 5515 Bryant St, Maple Plain, MN 55359, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Maple Plain
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Bryant House-Maple Plain