Care Attendant- PT Eve
Lake Ridge Assisted Living is currently seeking a compassionate, dedicated Part-Time Care Attendant to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking and individual who is a team player, and who is also comfortable working independently.
This is a Part-Time position working a varied schedule. Shift: 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm and 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Care Attendant responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Lake Ridge Assisted Living/Elim Care policies.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Care Attendant skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Current MN Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Computer skills, ability to read, write and communicate clearly, self-motivated.
- Previous experience in a similar setting is a plus.
- A genuine desire to work with our elderly population.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
At Lake Ridge Assisted Living, our residents benefit from the loving care of our highly-trained staff. Our staff members continually work to foster an active, safe, and peaceful environment for our residents.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd S., Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Assisted Living