Care Attendant- PT Eve
Elim Shores Independent & Assisted Living is currently seeking a flexible Part-Time Care Attendant to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking and individual who is a team player, and who is also comfortable working independently.
This is Part-Time position working a varied schedule including every other weekend. Shift: Evenings
Care Attendant responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Elim Shores/Elim Care policies.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Care Attendant skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Current MN Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A genuine desire to work with our elderly population.
Elim Shores Independent and Assisted Living is an intimate, community-focused senior living campus located on six scenic acres on the banks of Mitchell Lake in Eden Prairie. Residents enjoy a family-like atmosphere, caring staff, and the sense of comfort that comes with knowing their changing needs will be met without having to move. Elim Shores has been awarded the title of "Best Senior Living/ Senior Care Center" from the 2018 Southwest News Media "Best of the Best" awards.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 7900 Timber Lake Dr, Eden Prairie, MN 55347, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Eden Prairie
Job Status: Part Time,On Call
Job Reference #: Elim Shores