Care Attendant , PT 4 - 10 pm, 500 Bonus, Training Provided
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Care Attendant to join our team of Caregivers. Training is provided for this non-licensed position! $500 Sign on Bonus!
As a Care Attendant at Bryant House, you will:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, and mobility
- Engage residents in conversation, socialization, and activity while providing personal care assistance
- Assist residents with laundry and light house cleaning
- Perform other duties as requested
Qualifications for a Care Attendant:
- A team player who can also work independently
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Dependable and reliable
- This position is scheduled for six (6) 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm shifts per two week pay period. Week 1 schedule will be Sunday, Monday & Wednesday, Week 2 schedule will be Monday, Friday, Saturday. You may pick-up additional shifts.
At Bryant House, we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your education within the Healthcare field, Bryant House will support you while you attend classes by offering scholarships and education reimbursement and opportunities for growth within the organization.
Bryant House Assisted Living of Maple Plain, provides a relaxing, caring, and supportive environment letting our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. The staff at Bryant House Assisted Living is a team of dedicated and qualified caregivers. Our independent living suites allow residents to continue looking after themselves. Alternatively, we can offer around-the-clock care to ensure their continued comfort. Maple Plain has a great location 20 miles west of Minneapolis on U.S. Highway 12; it is an easy commute from any direction!
We are so much more than elder care. Apply online, pick up an application, or submit your resume to:
5515 Bryant Street
Maple Plain, MN 55359
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Maple Plain
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Bryant House-Maple Plain