Care Attendant- FT Nights
Park Terrace, an assisted living and memory care senior community, is seeking a dependable, compassionate Full-Time Care Attendant to join our team! In this important role, you will help maintain the highest standards in delivering nursing services to our residents. This position is ideal for someone who truly wants to make a difference in the lives of others.
Nestled along the shores of Buffalo Lake, our modern campus radiates warmth and friendliness making it easy for staff and residents to instantly feel at home. We have 46 apartments (including 14 memory care). We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule including every other weekend and holiday. Hours: 6:30 pm to 6:30 am. There is a $1 shift differential.
Care Attendant responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, and medication administration.
- Complete light housekeeping duties.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Care Attendant skills and responsibilities:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior memory care experience a plus!
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Previous care experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care of Buffalo provides wonderful senior apartments for adults who are seeking to retain their independence but may also need some help with daily living activities. Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care's Staff is skilled and cares about our residents, creating relationships and forming bonds.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 613 Montrose Blvd, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Park Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care-Buffalo