Care Assistant - On-Call
Caley House Assisted Living's warm, inviting ambiance, cozy decorating and caring staff make it feel like a large home. We have many services available to help residents live independently in their own apartments. We love our residents and it is evident they care about our staff as well. We have fun at Caley House Assisted Living and it shows.
We currently have an opening for an On-Call Care Assistant. This non-licensed position is ideal for someone who will enjoy being a part of our great team of caregivers and make a difference in the lives of our residents.
- Assist our residents with their daily living needs of toileting, bathing, dressing, etc.
- Enrich the lives of our elderly
- Be a part of a caring and loving environment for our residents
- Must be able to work 16 hour per month with minimum of 1 weekend shift per month
As a Care Assistant, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults - not only physically, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. You will also get to work with a care team who has the same mission.
Working with our residents is very rewarding and fulfilling. We are family at Caley! Please apply online, pick up an application or submit your resume to:
Caley House Assisted Living
Attn: Lori Hoffman
104 8th Ave
Princeton, MN, 55371
Ph: 763-389-0435 | Fax: 763-389-0409 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.CaleyHouse.org
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Flexible and dependable
- Team player-works well with others and independently
- Able to work any shift as needed based on staffing needs
Application deadline: February 26, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Caley House-Princeton