Bus Driver/ Maintenance Worker- FT Days
Trinity Springs, located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, is currently seeking a dedicated Full-Time Bus Driver/ Maintenance Worker to transport residents to grocery stores, restaurants, medical appointments, and community outings. You will also assist the maintenance department to help maintain our beautiful facility.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule including every other weekend.
Bus Driver/ Maintenance Worker responsibilities:
- Drive the bus for schedule resident and employee outings.
- Complete proper documentation for FDOT including daily logs and quarterly reports.
- Track and schedule maintenance for the bus in coordination with Environmental Services.
- Complete daily upkeep for the bus including filling up gas, washer fluid, etc.
- Communicate with others to confirm time and location of daily trips.
- Perform routine maintenance repairs and projects as needed.
- Respond to maintenance requests by residents and staff.
- Perform manual tasks and carry out all given job related instructions.
- Keep detailed reports of ongoing and completed projects.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Bus Driver/ Maintenance Worker skills and requirements:
- Good driving record: no moving violations for the last two years.
- Must pass the FDOT physical examination and a criminal background check.
- Experience working with persons with memory loss and physical disabilities is desired.
- Prior experience in plumbing, electrical work, HVAC and/or floor care preferred.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting preferred, but not required.
- Able to make repairs inside and outside of building, basic carpentry, basic plumbing, replace light bulbs, filters, etc.
- Able to use basic maintenance tools such as hammer, pliers, screwdriver, drill, etc.
- Able to assist with maintaining our building - painting, replace light bulbs, disassembles, and assemble items.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida