Beautician- PT Contract
Baptist Health Care Center, a 4-star facility, is seeking a dedicated, experienced stylist to join our team as a Contract Beautician. In this role, you will be responsible for providing beautician and barber services to residents in our beautiful salon space.
We have received the Pinnacle 2019 Customer Experience Award for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction. We were also proud to be named “Best Nursing Home” and the “Second Best Large Business to Work” by The Bismarck Tribune!
This is Part-Time Contract position with the opportunity of staying on-call. Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Work Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Coordinate and schedule appointments for residents.
- Provide a variety of services to residents which include setting, coloring, and perming hair.
- Cut and trim women's and men's hair and beards.
- Style hair consistent with residents’ request and preference.
- Promote friendly and positive atmosphere in delivery of services.
- Ensure resident safety during appointments in the beauty shop.
Beautician skills and requirements:
- Current cosmetologist license and manager's license.
- Previous experience in a skilled nursing facility/nursing home a plus!
- Strong organization and customer service skills.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To apply, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Drive, Bismarck ND, 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time,Contract/Temporary,On Call
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck