Bath Aide - PT Days
Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? Lake Ridge Assisted Living is currently seeking an individual to join our team as a Part-Time Bath Aide. In this role, you will provide personal care and supportive services to residents to maintain their comfort and safety.
This is a Part-Time position every Monday and Friday. Hours: varies.
As a Bath Aide you will:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care.
- Assist residents with personal care activities which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/bathing, fingernail and foot care, grooming, and helping with skin care.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Bath Aide skills and requirements:
- Experience in caregiving highly preferred.
- Strong desire to work with elderly population and demonstrate compassion and empathy.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Standing and walking much of the time.
- Strong documentation and skills required.
- Other activities include stooping and reaching.
At Lake Ridge Assisted Living, our residents benefit from the loving care of our highly-trained staff. Our staff members continually work to foster an active, safe, and peaceful environment for our residents.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd S., Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Assisted Living