Bath Aide- FT Days
Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? Elim Care & Rehab Center of Fargo, a 5-star facility, is currently seeking an individual to join our team as a Full-Time Bath Aide. In this role, you will provide personal care and supportive services to residents to maintain their comfort and safety.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule. Hours: 6:00 am 3:30 pm.
Bath Aide responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care.
- Assist residents with personal care activities which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/bathing, fingernail and foot care, grooming, and helping with skin care.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Bath Aide skills and requirements:
- Experience in caregiving highly preferred.
- Strong desire to work with elderly population and demonstrate compassion and empathy.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Standing and walking much of the time.
- Strong documentation and skills required.
- Other activities include stooping and reaching.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Elim Rehab & Care Center of Fargo offers a skilled care setting as well as an assisted living option. Elim Rehab & Care Center’s homelike setting is designed to enhance the healing process, as well as bring comfort to the individual. Our staff works with the senior, the family and physicians to create a plan that helps each individual maximize their strength and capabilities.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3534 University Dr. S, Fargo, ND 58104, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Fargo-Elim Rehab and Care Center