Assistant Director of Health Services, Nurse, AL- FT Days
Prairie Pointe Assisted Living is currently seeking a driven, energetic nurse to join our team as a Full-Time Assistant Director of Health Services. In this role, you will help to plan, organize and direct the day-to-day operations of the nursing department in accordance with local, state and federal standards. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will have strong leadership and communication skills.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday. Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Assistant Director of Health Services responsibilities:
- Assist the Director of Nursing with a variety of tasks to manage the nursing department
- Provide reports as required for the Director of Nursing Services concerning the operations of Nursing Services.
- Assist the Director of Nursing Services in ensuring nursing staff awareness and compliance with Federal and State regulations relative to resident rights issues.
- Supervise, educate, coach and mentor other nursing personnel.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Assistant Director of Health Services skills and qualifications:
- Must have 2+ years nursing experience.
- Current North Dakota Nursing license required.
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance with state and federal regulations and standards.
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and team-building skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, and more.
Prairie Pointe Assisted Living provides assisted living options for seniors, with maximum independence and self-esteem, while offering the guidance and support for daily success. At our premier 50-bed assisted living facility, our dedicated and caring staff provides residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3330 Nebraska Drive, Bismarck, ND 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Prairie Pointe-Bismarck