Admissions Coordinator/ Nurse Manager (RN)
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton is currently seeking a Full-Time Admissions Coordinator/ Nurse Manager (RN) to join our team. In this role, you will provide a smooth transition for our residents by cultivating relationships with hospital discharge planners and coordinating admission processes. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, excels in multitasking, and has excellent customer service skills.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working every 6th weekend and every 6th holiday rotation.
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Admissions Coordinator/ Nurse Manager (RN) responsibilities:
- Evaluates all patient referrals, manages admissions and bed assignments, and completes preliminary paperwork for new residents.
- Meets with resident and family members to review admission policies and to sign agreements.
- Ensures a smooth transfer of patients by collaborating with the Admissions/Clinical staff.
- Maintains positive relationships with current referral sources.
- Documents and maintains paperwork, referral records, and reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Admissions Coordinator/ Nurse Manager (RN) skills and requirements:
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Minnesota.
- 2 + years’ experience in the admission process, discharge planning, or management.
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal guidelines related to long-term care and resident rights.
- Must be able to comprehend manuals and evaluate technical data.
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior discharge planning experience a plus.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 11, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab