Admissions Coordinator/ Charge Nurse (RN)
Haven Homes of Maple Plains is currently seeking a Part-Time Admissions Coordinator/ Charge Nurse (RN) to join our team. In this role, you will provide a smooth transition for our residents by cultivating relationships with hospital discharge planners and coordinating admission processes. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, excels in multitasking, and has excellent customer service skills.
Hours: 10:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Admissions Coordinator/ Charge Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
- Evaluates all patient referrals, manages admissions and bed assignments, and completes preliminary paperwork for new residents.
- Meets with resident and family members to review admission policies and to sign agreements.
- Work in conjunction with Social Worker.
- Ensures a smooth transfer of patients by collaborating with the Admissions/Clinical staff.
- Maintains positive relationships with current referral sources.
- Documents and maintains paperwork, referral records, and reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Admissions Coordinator/ Charge Nurse (RN) skills and requirements:
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Minnesota.
- 2 + years’ experience in the admission process, discharge planning, or management.
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal guidelines related to long-term care and resident rights.
- Must be able to comprehend manuals and evaluate technical data.
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior discharge planning experience a plus.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 5515 Bryant St, Maple Plain, MN 55359, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Maple Plain
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes