Administrative Marketing Assistant - FT
Elim Care, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Marketing Assistant as we prepare to open Trinity Springs Senior Living Community in Oxford, FL, adjacent to The Villages.
Trinity Springs' beautiful campus will have 150 residential assisted living and memory care residences with state-of-the-art amenities for resident enjoyment. Our emphasis is on providing exceptional clinical, spiritual, and social support for older adults, as well as engaging programs for residents to continue living a vibrant lifestyle.
While Elim Care, Inc. is based in Minnesota, we are searching for a talented, compassionate, and innovative assistant to be an integral part of our marketing and sales initiatives at this Florida campus.
- Prepare and distribute marketing reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to the designated distribution list
- Prepare purchase requisitions for and manage the supply inventory, equipment supplies and materials. This includes verifying packing slips and processing invoices for payment
- Maintain the neatness of the office, work room and hospitality area
- Report all maintenance, security and housekeeping concerns to the appropriate departments, log all requests, and keep a file on all correspondence regarding these matters.
- Create a positive yet sincere impression of Trinity Springs by greeting all visitors and answering all telephone calls in a pleasant and professional manner
- Type, collate, copy and distribute all correspondence and other materials including cover letters, brochures, follow-up letters to prospects, residents or vendors deemed appropriate by the marketing staff
- Answer incoming telephone calls, take accurate telephone messages, answer caller questions or direct caller to the appropriate individual
- Organize, coordinate and assist in planning of prospect events that Trinity Springs hosts and sponsors, including weekend events
Elim Care, Inc. strives to be an employer of choice by supporting and developing our leaders. We offer excellent benefits and a positive work environment.
If you feel this ministry opportunity is a great fit for your skills and experience, please apply online at Jobs.ElimCare.org.
Elim Care, Inc. So Much More than Healthcare.
Skills / Requirements
- Able to use a computer, printer and fluent with related software (i.e., Microsoft Office programs, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) lead management program, etc.)
- Associate's degree, preferably in marketing, business, and/or communications
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Able to communicate effectively with Elim staff, suppliers/vendors, and the general public in one-on-one, small group, and presentation settings
- Able and willing to work closely with external marketing and sales consultants regarding strategy and techniques
- Able to take initiative in originating, planning, and implementing ideas
- Able to work independently and as a marketing team member
- Able to promote Elim Care Ministries' mission and vision
Application deadline: March 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida