Activities/ Life Enrichment Assistant - PT Eve - E/O Weekend
Baptist Health Care Center is seeking an outgoing and energetic Part-Time Activities/Life Enrichment Assistant with a nursing assistant background to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and conducting recreational activities for our residents. Ideal candidates are creative, highly motivated, and have strong communication skills. Join our team today!
This is a Part-Time position. Hours: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Schedule: Monday through Thursday and every other weekend.
Activities/Life Enrichment Assistant responsibilities:
- Plan and monitor leisure activities for residents in both individual and group settings.
- Encourage, support, and assist residents to help continue their individual interests and hobbies.
- Maintain an open working relationship with the resident's family/guardian.
- Observe and document activity attendance, mood, behavior, and degree of involvement.
- Transport residents to and from activities of their choosing.
- Act as a positive representative of the facility at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as requested.
Activities/Life Enrichment Assistant skills and qualifications:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Must have North Dakota Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or obtain Certification upon hire within 90 days.
- Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities.
- Creative aptitude for training in arts, crafts, and games.
- Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Dr, Bismarck, ND 58503, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center