Activities Assistants- PT Day
Do you spread joy wherever you go? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? If so, this may be the job for you!
Caley House, a cozy 30-unit assisted living facility, is currently seeking outgoing Part-Time Activities Assistants to join our team! In this important role, you will conduct fun and exciting activities with our residents in our memory care unit. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated with a genuine concern for our residents’ well-being, and has a creative personality and positive attitude.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
There are Part-Time positions available working varied schedules. Hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Activities Assistant responsibilities:
- Encourage, support, and assist residents with activities.
- Interact and assist residents on a one to one basis outside of structured program times.
- Document activity attendance and degree of involvement.
- Act as a positive representative at all times.
- Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
Activities Assistant skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities.
- Creative aptitude for training in arts, crafts, and games.
- Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Caley House Assisted Living's warm, inviting ambiance, cozy decorating and caring staff make it feel like a large home. We have many services available to help residents live independently in their own apartments. We love our residents and it is evident they care about our staff as well. We have fun at Caley House Assisted Living and it shows.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 104 S 8th Ave, Princeton, MN, 55371-1735, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Caley House