Activities Assistant, PT
Caley House is currently seeking a positive, energetic Part-Time Activities Assistant to join our team! In this role, you will conduct fun and exciting activities with our residents. Our ideal candidates are self-motivated with a genuine concern for our residents’ well-being, and have a creative personality and positive attitude.
This is a Part-Time position working 4-hour shifts on a rotating schedule. Pay: 12.96 to 15.25 DOE
Week 1: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Week 2: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
Activities Assistant responsibilities:
- Encourage, support, and assist residents with activities.
- Interact and assist residents on a one-to-one basis outside of structured program times.
- Document activity attendance and degree of involvement.
- Act as a positive representative at all times.
- Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Assist with planning and implementing activity programs and outings.
- Help recruit volunteers and track hours.
- Assist with office duties such as data input, filing, and creating calendars and newsletters.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
Activities Assistant skills and requirements:
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities.
- Creative aptitude for training in arts, crafts, and games.
- Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Caley House Assisted Living's warm, inviting ambiance, cozy decorating and caring staff make it feel like a large home. We have many services available to help residents live independently in their own apartments. We love our residents and it is evident they care about our staff as well. We have fun at Caley House Assisted Living and it shows.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 104 S 8th Ave, Princeton, MN, 55371-1735, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Caley House-Princeton