Activities Assistant - Part-Time
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center of St. Paul, we are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services. The quality of care and spirit of excellence at New Harmony Care & Rehab Center is a direct result of a diverse community of talented professionals who always have the best interest of those we serve at the forefront of everything.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Activities Assistant to join our great team of caregivers!
- Implement a variety of fun activities (exercises, bingo, card games, dice games, crafting and more) based on the facility activity schedule
- Have 1-1 time with residents and prepare special snacks with residents. We love to bake and make special treats!
- Set-up the tables/rooms for activities and clean-up after all activities
- Complete required logs and charting using the latest computer system
- Other duties as requested
- 24 hours pre week
If you would like to be part of something special, apply online, in person, or send your resume to:
New Harmony Care Center
Attn: Linda Bahneman
135 Geranium Ave E
St. Paul, MN 55117
Ph: 651-272-4509 | Fax: 651-488-7587 | Jobs.elimcare.org | www.NewHarmonyCareCenter.org
Skills / Requirements
- Ability to lead/facilitate group activities
- Long Term Care experience also preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Compassionate, dependable, and have a passion for working with the elderly
Application deadline: January 29, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Saint Paul
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: New Harmony Care Center-St. Paul