Activities Assistant- Part-Time
Do you spread joy wherever you go? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? If so, this may be the job for you!
Trinity Springs, a new 155-unit senior living community in Oxford, FL, is currently seeking patient, compassionate Part-Time Activities Assistant to join our team in our brand-new facility! In this important role, you will conduct fun and exciting activities with our residents. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated with a genuine concern for our residents’ well-being, and has a creative personality and positive attitude.
This is a Part-Time position working a rotating schedule. Hours: 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Activities Assistant responsibilities:
- Encourage, support, and assist residents with activities.
- Interact and assist residents on a one to one basis outside of structured program times
- Document activity attendance and degree of involvement.
- Set-up activities with equipment, supplies, etc.
- Act as a positive representative at all times.
- Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Drive facility bus or van on activity outings.
- Assist Dietary Department if requested.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
Activities Assistant skills and requirements:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent required.
- 1+ year of working in a senior care environment required.
- Must possess a valid FL Driver’s License.
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities.
- Creative aptitude for training in arts, crafts, and games.
- Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood.
- Must be able to work a consistent schedule.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida