Activities Assistant, FT Days
Lake Ridge Assisted Living is currently seeking a positive, energetic Full-Time Activities Assistant to join our team! In this role, you will conduct fun and exciting activities with our Assisted Living and Long Term Care residents. Our ideal candidates are self-motivated with a genuine concern for our residents’ well-being, and have a creative personality and positive attitude.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule. Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. This person must be willing to work weekends and possibly weekend hours.
Activities Assistant responsibilities:
- Encourage, support, and assist residents with activities.
- Interact and assist residents on a one-to-one basis outside of structured program times.
- Document activity attendance and degree of involvement.
- Act as a positive representative at all times.
- Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Drive facility bus or van on activity outings.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
Activities Assistant skills and requirements:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent required.
- 6+ months of working in a senior care environment required.
- Must possess a valid MN Driver’s License.
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities.
- Creative aptitude for training in arts, crafts, and games.
- Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
At Lake Ridge Assisted Living, our residents benefit from the loving care of our highly trained staff. Our staff members continually work to foster an active, safe, and peaceful environment for our residents.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd S., Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Assisted Living