Activities Assistant - FT Day
Baptist Health Care Center, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking a patient, compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team as a Full-Time Activities Assistant. In this role, you will conduct fun and exciting activities with our residents at our skilled nursing facility. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated with a genuine concern for our residents’ well-being, and has a creative personality and positive attitude.
We have received the Pinnacle 2019 Customer Experience Award for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. You will work a varied schedule including every other weekend and 2-3 holidays per year. Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Activities Assistant responsibilities:
- Encourage, support, and assist residents with activities in individual and group settings.
- Interact and assist residents on a one to one basis outside of structured program times.
- Document activity attendance and degree of involvement.
- Act as a positive representative at all times.
- Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Transport residents to and from activities.
- Assist Dietary Department if requested.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
Activities Assistant skills and requirements:
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and CPR certified or be willing to become CPR certified.
- Prior experience working in a senior care environment preferred.
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities.
- Creative aptitude for training in arts, crafts, and games.
- Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood.
- Must be able to work a consistent schedule.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Dr, Bismarck, ND 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck