Activities Assistant - FT Day
Elim Care and Rehab Center of Princeton, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking a Full-Time Activities Assistant to join our team in our memory care unit! In this role, you will conduct fun and exciting activities with our residents. Our ideal candidates are self-motivated with a genuine concern for our residents’ well-being, and have a creative personality and positive attitude.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible positon working Monday through Friday and every third Sunday. Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Activities Assistant responsibilities:
- Encourage, support, and assist residents with activities.
- Interact and assist residents on a one-to-one basis outside of structured program times.
- Assist with special events such as parties.
- Document activity attendance and degree of involvement.
- Act as a positive representative at all times.
- Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
Activities Assistant skills and requirements:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent required.
- Prior nursing home experience preferred.
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification preferred.
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities.
- Creative aptitude for training in arts, crafts, and games.
- Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Princeton