Activities Assistant- Every Other Weekend
Haven Homes, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking a positive, energetic Part-Time Activities Assistant to join our team! In this role, you will conduct fun and exciting activities with our residents. Our ideal candidates are self-motivated with a genuine concern for our residents’ well-being, and have a creative personality and positive attitude.
This is a Part-Time position working every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday). There will be an opportunity to pick up additional hours. Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Activities Assistant responsibilities:
- Encourage, support, and assist residents with activities.
- Interact and assist residents on a one-to-one basis outside of structured program times.
- Document activity attendance and degree of involvement.
- Act as a positive representative at all times.
- Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
Activities Assistant skills and requirements:
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities.
- Creative aptitude for training in arts, crafts, and games.
- Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Haven Homes provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff and are committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 1520 Wyman Ave, Maple Plain, MN, 55359, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes-Maple Plain